Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nestlé cereals - coolbrandz product test

About a month ago, I got a note from the postman in my mailbox that a package was waiting for me at the post office. When I went there to pick it up the post counter lady handed me a huge packet and I wondered what was inside... I hadn't ordered anything recently...

But when I opened it at home and saw all the cereals inside, I knew it was the testing products from coolbrandz! Yay! I was so surprised to see the amount of the cereal boxes! I thought I would just get a few little boxes for testing but they sent me 2 big boxes and 10 (!) mini box cereals!

They also sent me 10 cereal bag clips to keep the cereals airtight, crunchy and tasty several days or maybe even weeks after opening the bag. :)

 


So, Nestlé reformulated the cereals and they now contain less sugar (9g sugar per portion = 30g without milk) and a good amount of whole grains. Let's try...

First, I tried the Cini Minis... To be frank, I've never been a huge fan of this cinnamon-flavored squares... But I was surprised that they stayed crunchy even after 15 minutes leaving inside the bowl with milk! I remember very well how any kind of cereals got mushy in the milk when I didn't eat them quickly enough as a child...

A few days later, for the first time, I tried the "Lion" cereal. Caramel and chocolate flavor - mmmmhhrooaar they are my absolute favorite! They are soooooo yummmy! I brought some boxes for my colleague at work and she loved them, too! She was very surprised because the Lions were still crunchy after about 30 minutes when she had to leave her desk in between!


The little chocolate balls from Nesquik are also tasty and veeeeery crunchy! It even contains 45% of whole grains but tastes like some kind of dessert!

I am very satisfied with the new Nestlé cereals! Less sugar but doesn't taste boring at all! Very crunchy and doesn't get mushy!
WELL DONE, NESTLÉ! And THANK YOU COOLBRANDZ for chosing me for tasting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment