Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Goodbye Cory Monteith

When I heard the news about Cory Monteith's death last Sunday afternoon I had to cry. I was so shocked, so devastated. I couldn't believe it... I first thought it was a bad joke...
WHY? Why did he have to die? Why him?
Then, today morning, the cause of his death was revealed: overdose of Heroin and alcohol... Oh my God..... Why, why WHY?! WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?!?!? SO STUPID!
Yes, we all knew about his substance abuse but that was in the past, right? He seemed to be SO HAPPY with his girlfriend Lea Michele. He checked into rehab early this year and we all thought he was clean finally!
Now, I'm disappointed and angry with him... Why would he ruin his life when everything was going so well? He was a talented singer and actor, was so happy with his role in "glee", he was playing in a band as a drummer, he had his love of his life and they apparently wanted to get married and start a family!!!!! WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE THEN TAKE HEROINE?! What was wrong with him?
Poor Lea, I can only imagine what she is going through right now... Instead of the wedding she has to plan his funeral.......
No more Finn Hudson in glee, no more movies with Cory, no more Bonnie Dune with Cory as a drummer, there will be never Cory as husband and father... You will be SO missed... I just can't believe that you are gone for good.....

Dear God and Angels please, PLEASE take care of Lea, Cory's family and friends. Give them strengths, hope and love during this difficult time... Please take a good care of Cory, too...








Goodbye Cory...



1 comment: