Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brunch at Les Gourmandises de Miyuko

Ahhhh, I totally neglected my blog! SORRY!
The past few weeks I was busy at work and also in my private life, then I got sick and even got an injury - but I'm fine now. ;)

On Sunday, I went to "Les Gourmandises de Miyuko" for brunch with two of my girl friends. I had heard so much about this place and wanted to come here so badly ever since but couldn't find the opportunity - until last Sunday. OMG, when I entered the café I couldn't stop saying "awwww, so pretty" anymore! I LOVED everything about that place! It's sooooo cute! It's like it was made for me! (Actually, that's what I thought about Ladurée, too ;-P )
This place is popular for its cute Japanese-style decoration, for the vegetarian, vegan gluten-free and lactose-free food!


                                                                     The entry area

                       Our table right next to the entrance

                                           
                                             The panda bear is too cute to use it as a coaster :o)

                         Matcha (Green Tea) Latte
         
                                                                       Another panda!

Add caption

The brunch comes on a tiered cake stand: Birchermüsli, ham & cheese, some vegetables, a bag full of bread and of course dessert on top!


                                                                          Inside the café

                              Awwwwwww! ♥

I felt sooooo good & comfortable the whole time while sitting in Les Gourmandises de Miyuko. It's a perfect place for girly girls and wannabe-princesses! ;D I should come here more often! ♥
....Ok, but there is one little thing I wasn't satisfied with from this place if I may be honest: the sweets... The dessert was too sweet for me... They all look pretty & perfect and are handmade with so much love but I didn't love it... However, that doesn't stop me to come here again to try the Afternoon Tea! ;D
This place is hidden and not located in the middle of the city but that's a good thing. Otherwise it would be TOTALLY overcrowded like all the nice cafés that exist too little in Zurich...

Brunch and Afternoon Tea is available EVERY DAY!!! Make sure to make a reservation for weekends!

Brunch:             CHF 29.-  (gluten-free: 32.-)
Afternoon Tea:  CHF 39.- (gluten-free: 42.-)

Service: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★                                Value for money:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Food:     ★ ★ ★ ★ ✩                                   Atmosphere:        ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

www.miyuko.ch/

Mon - Sat: 9:00 - 18:00
Sun:            9:00 - 17:00


2 comments:

  1. Actually I´m not a girly girl but this café looked really nice! and your pictures are awesome! :)someday---maybe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Nah, actually I'm bad at taking pictures. They only look ok because the café is so pretty! ;D
    But your pictures on your blog are REALLY nice! Looks professional!

    ReplyDelete