Monday, August 19, 2013

Burt's Bee - coolbrandz product test

A few weeks ago, I received another product for testing from coolbrandz! This time it's a
lip gloss from BURT'S BEES :)
I've heard of Burt's Bees and seen them quite often but never tried their products so I was
very excited to finally able to try their new lip gloss!




















I got the color "Evening Glow", a nice red color.





Burt's Bees also sent us a sachet of wildflower seeds. So nice!



I love Burt's Bees already - before even applying the gloss ;) - because this company doesn't do
any animal testings! It's a cruelty free beauty product! :) ♡ ♡
After applying: it smells sweet (vanilla-ish), my lips look sexy glossy and my lips feel soft and moisturized and not sticky! My boyfriend loves this color on me, too! 
I just love that this product is 100% natural! The size of the lip gloss is perfect as well - not too small, not too big - perfectly handy.

Here's a close-up of my new lip gloss: as you can see, not a lot of the product comes out on the
wand. Only the tip of the wand is a little red, the rest is almost dry since the tube seems to be very tight on the top and it wrings all of the lip gloss off before I pull the brush out of the tube...
I guess that is the only complaint I have about this product. I have to insert the wand several
times to get enough color on the wand itself.


A drop of "Evening Glow" via www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/lip-color/lip-gloss.html



Overall, I am satisfied with this all-natural and animal-testing-free lip gloss! I would love to try other colors, too!

★ ★ ★ ★ ✩  Super Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment