Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Berlin

A few weeks ago, I went to Berlin for 3 days with my colleagues. We stayed at "Hotel Berlin, Berlin", a modern, clean, big (one of the largest in Berlin) hotel with a nice breakfast buffet.
Very recommended!

www.hotel-berlin.de   
Lützowplatz 17, 10785 Berlin, Germany                                           


I met with my bff from my highschool who's been living in Berlin for several years and she showed me around in Berlin Mitte (the "mid" of the city) which is - according to her - the prettiest area.
We went to "Princess Cheesecake" a lovely cake shop to have a cup of tea with cake. She knows me so well, she just knew instantly where to take me. ;)

www.princess-cheesecake.de/
Tucholskystrasse 37
10117 Berlin Mitte
Mon - Sun: 10:00 - 19:00


    Look at all these cakes!!!!

    drool...



Afterwards we went to Rosenhöfe, a very pretty courtyyard in the Hackesche Höfe area.


   This fancy accessory shop is called "Tukadu" and you can find it at the Rosenthalerstrasse 46/47!
   www.tukadu.com


    This is typical Berlin to me... Very underground and artsy. Rosenthalerstrasse 39.

    So old school!
    Look at this cute guy! ♥





For supper we had Currywurst. Apparently, this "Konnopke's Imbiss" has the best and the original curry sausage.
It is also popular among the Germans and has a long line.

http://konnopke-imbiss.de/Home.html
Schönhauser Allee 44B
10435 Berlin






This was my 2nd trip to Berlin so I didn't visit (again) all the famous tourist places like the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building, Alexanderplatz etc. It is really an interesting city, lots of things to see and everything is so cheap! I will definitely come back - next time with my sweetie. :)

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I'm not satisfied with my blog-layout and everything... There are so many girls with fabulous and interesting blogs...
    Btw, you have such a pretty name! Is it your real name or a model/blog-user-name? When I have a daughter, I would love to name her Lara Rose. :) Your blog is lovely, too!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete