Friday, March 1, 2013

My first blog ever

So, this is my first blog ever. And I'm still trying to figure out how everything works... It's not my first time blogging - I already have another blogger-account but everything I write there is not for public. I only share it with my best friend and we used to write about everything and anything (well mostly about our crushes, boyfriends, relationships, love,... ;) ) but we don't use it anymore. I don't remember the last time I wrote anything there. The idea was to be up-to-date what she or I am doing even we are living so far apart. However, I came up with this idea of blogging for public, but still be anonymos because I am a HUGE fan of Gossip Girl. (Yeah, I know, that TV-show is over - how sad...) I ADORE Blair Waldorf... God, I miss her... I'm sure she'll be mentioned now and then in my future entry. ;) In addition, I also started watching Sex and the City a few months ago. Many years ago, when the show was still on TV, I wasn't interested in watching it. I was still young and innocent and thought the show was too erotic and had too many dirty scenes. haha. A few months ago, I downloaded the whole seasons and ever since then, almost every single night, I watch 1 or 2 episodes while eating my supper. And a few weeks ago, I came up with the idea of writing a blog anonymously... I also had doubts about this blog like, if anyone would ever read my blog, if I could keep it up or if I would stop updating my blog after a few entries... But I had this "urge" to write about my thoughts and feelings and ideas and you should always listen to your heart and not to your head. My head was saysing: "Nobody would be interested in your blog". "There are SO MANY other people who are blogging, who are even talented in writing and you don't really have writing-skills." "You'd get bored and would stop blogging after a few entries, so don't even bother starting." No, I shouldn't bother what my head is saying! I should just do it! And there you go, THIS is my new blog, from me, The Secret Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment