Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hanami and pole dance

Konnichiwa! I'm in Japan right now for 8 days. It's been 1,5 years since my last visit so it was high time to come to meet my friends and relatives, to shop and to do hanami (= cherry blossom viewing).
Unfortunately, this year the cherry blossoms started blooming earlier in Tokyo than usual so I missed the full bloom...
However, yesterday, one of my oldest friend organized a big hanami event in Yoyogi park nearby Harajuku and we enjoyed the last sakura trees that were still blooming and even some pole dancing! My friend's girlfriend is a pole dance teacher&owns a pole dance school so she invited her best students and they performed pole dancing in the park! When the half-naked girls (brrr!) started to climb the pole, all the random people around us stopped by and watched them performing.
We should have collected money - everyone was gazing and taking pictures!
I think we were the biggest and loudest crowd of all in the park... Even the security guys stopped by several times. But it was peaceful. No troubles. Just lots of drunk and funny people. ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment