Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paris avec mon ami

Went to Paris with my sweetie, just for 2 nights and 3 days but it was very romantic and we enjoyed it a lot! It was my 4th time visiting the city of love but the first 2 times, I was still a child and my brother and I were more interested in Disneyland Paris than the city itself. ;-P 黒、モノクロ、シンプル のデコメ絵文字 ディズニー シンプル のデコメ絵文字
Paris is really such a beautiful city! It has so many stunning old buildings, the architectures there are grand and gorgeous, everything is artsy, poetic, charming and romantic...



Breakfast is served when you travel 1st class with TGV, the French high speed train. :) Thanks to a special offer of SNCF we got upgraded to 1st class for one way without extra charge!

Pont de l'Archevêché and Notre Dame

Couples engrave their initials on the padlocks, fasten it to the railings and toss the keys into the Seine as a symbol of their undying love 整理 のデコメ絵文字

Ahhh, the beautiful Notre Dame...


Pyramide du Louvre - it reminds me of The Da Vinci Code. ;)


Le mur des je t'aime - the I love you wall
The sentence features 311 times in 250 languages!


La basilique du Sacré-Cœur

La basilique du Sacré-Cœur at night

The Eiffel Tower of course :)

L'église de la Madeleine
 

    So monumental...                                                                            The guardian angel





The modern part of Paris: La Défence and the iconic Grande Arche.

On the very far end (on the center of the picture), you can see the Arc de Triomphe!
Too bad I forgot how to speak French...  I learned the language for 9 years (!) at elementary, secondary school and state college of higher education and used to be quite fluent but now... I forgot so many words and the grammar! 整理 のデコメ絵文字
黒猫凹む のデコメ絵文字
Maybe I should take some brush-up lessons; being able to speak French is a huge advantage in Switzerland - especially when you are applying for jobs and it's even one of our four national language...
I have to come back to Paris again and stay longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment