Friday, May 9, 2014

Café LACOMBE

There are so many nice cafés and brasseries in Paris. I wish we had some of them in Zurich, too!
On our last night, my sweetie and I decided to have a beer and cup of tea nearby our hotel. We walked by several nice places but the beers were so expensive! My BF didn't want to pay EUR 8,00 / 9,00 just for a normal bottle beer...
In the end, we ended up at "LACOMBE", located on 55 Rue des Acacias - not far away from Arc de Triomphe. We sat outside but the inside looked very pretty!! ♥ I realized it only in the end, before we left the café... Next time I'm in Paris, I have to come back to Lacombe again, sit inside and have breakfast/brunch or tea! Apparently, the croissants and the pastries here are delicious...


I ordered a green tea called "Sakura 2000". I assumed that the tea will be served with flower petals since sakura means cherry blossom in Japanese. ;-) 
(I just googled Sakura 2000 as I'm writing this, and ohhh it's a scented tea from the French gourmet tea brand Mariage Frères! No wonder it tasted really good!)




The bar looks awesome, too!

Pretty and delicious-looking pastries!
 The café provides free wi-fi and you should check out their homepage: looks like a cool fashion magazin! 


LACOMBE
55 Rue des Acacias 
75017 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 43 80 92 25

No comments:

Post a Comment