Saturday, March 8, 2014

Somersby - coolbrandz product test

Another fun product test organized by coolbrandz! This time I will be testing an alcoholic drink called SOMERSBY. It is a "refreshing apple drink with 4.5 % vol. alcohol from a combination of apple juice and fuit wine". 

Before the drinks are launched in Switzerland on 1 April 2014, we, the coolbranders are the lucky ones who get to try them in advance!

So, 2 heavy packages arrived last weekend. *excited*


Hello Somersby! What a nice package design!

I think I was supposed to get 1 case with 24 bottles of Somersby but I got 2 cases! :-O
I guess this is a mistake - I really hope the drinks are good!

I have planned a home party at my place on the following weekend (it's tonight, on Saturday) so that I can share Somersby with my friends but before that I just wanted to try one...
I placed 2 bottles - one for my sweetie & one for myself - into the fridge in the morning and in the evening we opened the bottles after dinner while watching a movie....


Mmmhhh, it smells like an apple juice and tastes like a non-alcoholic apple cider - kinda like "Apfelschorle" in German or "Süess-Most" in Swiss-German but less sweet! I couldn't taste the alcohol but I don't mind that at all. I definitely LOVE this drink!!!! Really refreshing and yummy! 
I think this drink will be popular among the ladies but maybe less among the guys... My boyfriend only drank half of the bottle and said it was too sweet for him. :-P So, I happily drank the rest of his bottle!

Let's see what my friends' gonna have to say about Somersby at my "promotion party" tonight!
I will keep you posted!
#somersbyswitzerland
#stayopenminded

No comments:

Post a Comment