Sunday, March 9, 2014

Somersby "Apple" promotion party

As already mentioned in my previous blog, thanks to coolbrandz, I got 4 dozens of Somersby bottles and organized a promotion party for my friends. The theme of the party night was "apple" so I prepared some food with apples and refrigerated the bottles.


 



 I hung some posters from Somersby...

#somersbyswitzerland


Somersby Switzerland

 

 ...and handed the cool bottles as soon as my guests arrived.




































I personally like this drink a lot. It's refreshing, sweet & fruity like carbonated apple juice but since you don't taste the alcohol you might risk drinking too fast & too much (well, that was my case... (x_x)).

People who like drinking alcopops or sweet alcoholic drinks in general, said that they loved Somersby. :D
And those people - mostly guys or girls who prefer to drink beer to alcopops, told me that Somersby is good but too sweet for their taste. 
So overall, I could say that Somersby is a typical ladies' drink (or a drink for anyone who have sweet teeth)! ;-)

Somersby is already available in many other European countries - they even have other flavors and light version :) - but not yet in Switzerland... Don't worry, you don't have to wait for too long, on 1 April 2014 the Somersby Apple Original will be launched in Swiss shops for the first time!

Thank you coolbrandz for letting us testing this awesome drink! 
I will definitely buy Somersby after the acutal launch!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment