Thursday, May 16, 2013

Garnier Dry Shampoo - coolbrandz product test

FINALLY, the test product arrived! About a month ago I subscribed to coolbrandz.ch (see my blog post dated April 18, 2013) for product testings and the first package arrived today. Woohooo!


Ohhhh, they wrapped the product like a present! In pink - my favorite color! ♥ So pretty! :D




So, this is the product I am testing: Garnier Dry Shampoo. The package is typical for Garnier, they always use that lime-green color. I like it - you know instantly, already from the distance that the product must be from Garnier. I also like the lemon and the ice-cubes illustration - it reminds me of "freshness"!












A letter from the founder and CEO of coolbrandz - Eileen Schuch. She describes how we could test the product and what to keep in mind when using it. These points really helps for first-time testers like me when we have to give our feedbacks later. Thoughtful!




The description is short but clear to understand, the font size on the back is not too small.






I think the size of the spray can is perfect. It's not too big like the common hairstyling products (hair spray, -mousse, -voluminizer,...) but it is also not too small. It fits in any busy person's schoolbag or business bag. :) Very handy!








It looks like a hair spray with the nozzle. I sprayed a little bit of the product on my finger and it felt cool and fresh and not sticky like hair sprays. Mmmmmhhh and it smells good! Like a lemon or lime - with a little hint of sweet flower... (Ahhhh, a lemon or lime sorbet would be nice now... *drooling*)

The main test:
In the following morning I tested it on my not-so-fresh head and hair... :P I shook the spray well and sprayed directly on my scalp at 15cm distance as described on the can. I lifted my hair so I could spray on different parts of my scalps. The product felt very cool on my head and also very refreshing. My 'oily' head felt fresh and it smelled good! I could smell the lime / lemon still a few hours later - when I was in my office! (♥o♥)


The result:
I am very happy and satisfied with Garnier's Dry Shampoo. My head really felt fresh after using it! I would totally recommend this to everyone! If you have overslept in the morning or are in a hurry and just don't have the time to wash your hair or when you realize on a date that your hair doesn't smell good *eww* or doesn't look fresh anymore - this dry shampoo solves the problem! ;)

Design:      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  (über cool)
Fragrance: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  (über cool)
Freshness:  ★ ★ ★ ★ ✩  (super cool)

Thank you coolbrandz for giving me the opportunity to test this product! I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment