Saturday, October 5, 2013

essence - homepage design

Do you know the cosmetic brand called "essence"? It offers low priced, trendy cosmetics for young people (teenagers) with quite good qualities and most importantly none of their products are tested on animals! Cruelty free cosmetics that are NOT pricy! How awesome is that?! ♥

The advertisements, design and packaging of essence is very colorful, loud and trendy, cute and decorated with cartoon girls - really targeting young girls. Well, I might be too old to buy their products... but I love cute stuff and they have GOOD quality for small price AND doesn't hurt any animals! So why shouldn't I buy them? ;P That kind of brands should be supported more and other cosmetic industries should really take essence as an example!!!

At the moment essence Switzerland is running a contest where you can win essence's products. All you have to do is design a homepage for them. Of course not from scratch - that would be too difficult unless you are a real graphic designer.
Actually it's quite simple: you can choose the background color, the background theme, the font, its size and color, products, stamps and cartoon girls from a menu and just drag and drop the items on the display.
I like doing handicraft work and collages so didn't have to think twice if I should participate or not. ;) This is my design:

http://homepagecreator.essence.eu/en/confirmation/4aowdeckg1kw0gk0kwo4k88o484g4sk04kkcws04cwg004s0ks


Ohhh and since my black eye pencil is almost used up I bought a new one from essence.
STAYS no matter what waterproof eyepencil, a kajal that can be sharpened. I like it because it's creamy and has a soft texture (doesn't hurt when you apply it on your eyelid) and won't smudge!
Price: only CHF 2.50!!

essence waterproof soft kajal


My recent daily eye makeup is to line the upper lash line and the inside rim of my eye with a black eyeliner. I went to a hairdresser during my vacation in Tokyo last month and got straight blunt bangs. I like my bangs but they also make me look younger and so well-behaved (almost like goody two-shoes...). So I use the black eyeliner to create a sexy "cat eye makeup" that perfectly matches the girly bangs! Like Taylor Swift and Lea Michele! :D
Ahhhh I adooooore Lea! ♥ ♥ (She is the reason why I got a new hair cut. ;) )

via hairstyles-galaxy
via marie claire uk








No comments:

Post a Comment