Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ATAÏA Yoga --> VERY disappointing. Never ever again...

Update from 21.2.2014

I am sorry but I will never ever recommend ATAÏA Yoga Studio anymore... :-(

A few weeks ago, my 3-months membership with 10 lessons expired but I still had 2 lessons credit. When I first started my yoga lessons there, my teacher told me that if you asked the studio for an extension, they would do it for free even after the expiration date.
So, I sent them an e-mail asking for an extension since I was insanely busy at work in November and December and I was also ill for a long time last December that I couldn't attend any classes.
The receptionist or one of the employees at that studio replied that it is only possible to extend my membership if I pay CHF 20.-; otherwise I have to show them the medical certificate!
I was confused and tried to explain my situation that I was really busy and couldn't think about my membership and that my teacher had told me in the very beginning that it is possible to extend my membership. She replied again that they don't do it for free anymore - extending a membership means extra cost, time and effort for them... Plus, I should have contacted them earlier.   ?!?!?!
I got angry. I couldn't contact them earlier since I was BUSY and SICK and that was the reason why I asked them nicely if I could extend my membership!
I am really SO disappointed! Now they lost a standing customer who always recommended this studio to everyone who were interested in yoga, but I will NEVER do it again!

It's such a pity since I really liked Elina's classes, she is such a wonderful teacher but the receptionist there is really unfriendly and not polite and obliging AT ALL!
I wish Elina would teach at other yoga studios, too...


********************************************************
Published 2.10.2013

From The Secret Daily Teachings:
"The process of creation is the same for all things, whether you want to bring something to you or remove something negative from your life.
If you have a habit you wish to break, or anything negative you wish to remove from your life, you must focus on what you want. That means you visualize and imagine yourself in that negative-free state right now. Imagine yourself in as many scenes as you possibly can where the negative situation is completely absent. Imagine yourself happy and free. Eliminate any picture from your mind of you with the negative situation. Just imagine yourself in the state you want to be in, and feel that you are that, right now."
(by Rhonda Byrne)
Last Thursday when I was at work, I was tired, weak, had no energy,  felt weary and didn't want to work - I didn't feel like doing any-thing! I don't know why... I guess stress? Work is causing stress? 
And lately, I'm also not the happiest person. I have bad temper, become exasperated with my darling and we argue about little things, my co-worker gets on my nerves with her naive nature - I just wanna scream to leave me alone!! ...I thought, it's high time to do yoga... go to Elina's class! She is my favorite yoga teacher. She teaches Hatha yoga at ATAÏA Yoga. She is one of the nicest, friendliest, loveliest, most positive person I know! And her positive and friendly aura is contagious! She makes us all happy! And yoga helps calming you down, clearing your mind, makes you fit mentally and physically.
Since I forgot my purse on that day, I couldn't go to yoga - I was also too tired and too weary. Then finally on Monday evening, I went to Ataia yoga studio to take Elina's Hatha class and when I saw her smiling face, my heart felt warmer. :) And ohhhhh the stretching and flexing the muscles felt sooooooo good! I also went to class today during lunch time. Felt REALLY good. 
I just love yoga!

If you are looking for a yoga studio in Zurich, I highly recommend ATAÏA Yoga at 
Gartenstrasse 14, 8002 Zürich!



Elina Mueller Meyer - the best yoga teacher :)



No comments:

Post a Comment