Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Korner Zürich

Went to the burger-restaurant "Korner" for lunch to catch up with a friend I met in NYC.
I went there 2 weeks ago for the first time with some ladies from work and the burger and the fries were really delicious! Last time I ordered the "Korner burger" and the "Korner fries".
It takes quite some time (about 20minutes ?) until the food is served but the beef is freshly minced every day and only top quality local ingredients are used so it's worth waiting!
This time I tried the vegetarian burger "The Belly Dancer" (red lentils burger with grilled Halloumi cheese and vegetables). Yummy! However, I advice you to share the fries with someone and not to order the whole one for yourself... It is waaaay too much! Last time we were only girls and ordered one bucket and shared with 2 which is doable. But this time I went with a guy and of course he wanted to have the whole bucket to himself so I ordered one for myself too.... Huge mistake... I felt a lil sick afterwards and my stomach was still full until midnight. :P But don't get me wrong, the food is really good!
During the week the place is overcrowded with business men (and some business ladies) since it's located at the office area.


The bar looks nice, too.

The KORNER menu

The Belly Dancer (veggie) and the Korner burger in the back. And of course buckets full of Korner fries!

Service: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★                                Value for money: ★ ★ ★ ★
Food:     ★ ★ ★ ★ ★                                Atmosphere:        ★ ★ ★ ★  

www.gourmetburger.ch

Korner Burger
Gartenstrasse 10 (at the K(c)orner of Stockerstrasse)
8002 Zürich
044 / 542 92 50
CONTACT@GOURMETBURGER.CH

Mon - Fri 10:00 - 00:00 / Sat: 11:00 - 00:00
Kitchen Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
 

2 comments:

  1. I love hamburger XD

    I would like to tell you that on my blog there is a giveaway for swiss girls. I'm very happy if you partecipate http://www.glamchicbold.com/giveaway-kiehls-earth-day-bags/
    Have a nice day!
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Melody (what a beautiful name!)! Yes, I love burgers, too! But I'm trying to become a vegetarian... ;)
    And thanks for the info regarding the giveaway - I just visited your blog - it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete